From avoiding sugar, going to bed earlier, using whey protein, giving up on junk food to healthy snacking and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 6 Morning Habits That Cause Unwanted Weight Gain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5dstVHDUxc&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=8
WATCH 🎥: 14 Reasons You Should Drink Black Tea Every Day! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUc7qdUMY&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=121
#WeightLoss #Lose10PoundsIn2Weeks #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Skip sugary beverages – 00:30
Walk after meals – 01:09
Eat whole foods – 01:25
Eat slowly – 01:49
Reduce Your Portions – 02:10
Go To Bed Earlier – 02:35
Eat less salt – 02:57
Lift weights – 03:21
Use Whey Protein – 03:48
Try Cycling – 04:20
Drink enough water – 04:42
Drink green tea – 04:58
Eat healthy snacks – 05:35
Don’t skip a meal – 05:58
Do Aerobic Exercise – 06:27
Give up on junk food – 06:43
Say No To Sugar foods – 07:09
Cut Down On Stress – 07:42
Do full-body exercises – 08:02
1. Skip sugary beverages: You won’t feel full by liquid calories in quite the same way as real food. Drinking juice or sugary coffee just isn’t as satisfying as eating a bowl of protein-packed stir-fry. So monitor your intake of juice, soda, sweetened coffee, tea, and alcoholic beverages.
2. Walk after meals: A short, five-minute walk after a meal not only aids digestion but also helps burn some calories. It has been found that a post-meal walk helps in clearing glucose from the bloodstream. This is because a lot of it is taken up by the muscles when performing an activity.
3. Eat whole foods: When you’re trying to lose weight quickly, it can be helpful to eat a simple diet based on whole foods. These foods tend to be very filling and make it easier to eat fewer calories without getting too hungry.
4. Eat Slowly: Reinvent yourself as a slow eater. Cherish the food you are eating. Set a timer for 20 minutes, and ensure you are spending each minute savoring the dish before you.
5. Reduce Your Portions: It is always important to check what is on your plate – quality as well as quantity. Portion control is not only a good practice to lose weight, but it also reduces excessive energy intake. Cut the portions in half and ensure you are choosing proper portion sizes.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i